Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Disillusionist

Yes perhaps I already am one. Very disheartened in new career. Being forced to take on a teaching subject I've not touched since Sec 2 is just about all I needed. Thanks lor.

But then again, it's only Day 2 and 2 lessons down. Am I being too easily discouraged? It's really tough, esp for an untrained teacher like myself to get thrown into the very deep end immediately. A bad scenario indeed. But if I can pull thru this difficult period of time, won't this be an invaluable experience? I've gotta learn it the hard way, and that in turn will toughen me up for the future, even if eventually I do decide to switch careers.

The silver lining in every cloud sure is hard to find. Guess I just have to stare harder at those clouds :P

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2005 01:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up! It's hard because silly MOE didn't even give you any training! Think you're really brave tackling a bunch of 40 rowdy (ahlians?) when some people dun even have the balls to tackle one tuition kid. You will pull through... and things will look better soon. Remember... act FIERCE! hehe

~sylvy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home