Friday, February 18, 2005

Hiatus

Caught so many movies lately, but can't find the time nor energy to review them yet... crap. Teaching is sapping every ounce of writing inspiration outta my mind.

Films to review: Finding Neverland, Collateral and Constantine. Even managed to squeeze in the spastic Scary Movie 3... so that makes 4 outstanding reviews. Apart from the spastic one, all pretty entertaining in their own way, I should add. So watch this space for the upcoming movie afterthoughts ;)

Have decided to stop writing about my (mis)adventures of teaching on a weekly basis. Will update whenever something 'interesting' pops up. Like the school swimming carnival I'll be attending in 3 hours. Never been to a girls' school's one yet. Let's see... tissue, check... nose plugs, check... ok, should take care of the potential nose-bleedings.

And hope everyone likes the new look of the blog. Figured that I have enough 'blackness' in my work already, so better cheer myself up more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home