Wednesday, July 06, 2005

2nd day of nothingness

Here I am, rotting away in the school library yet again. Painful wait for my only lesson in the day gonna be over soon. I can foresee reader's reply: What the f***!? Complaining about nothing to do!? You ungrateful bastard!!! Trust me, I rather have lessons to conduct. No time-table cos waiting to be shipped into NIE. And I've been sick a week plus. Darn fever is not going away, it's been with me since last Sunday and still I feel hot and cold at times.

Alright, enough kao bei... on the brighter note, I'm trying to preserve my blog. 2 entries in 2 days... man I'm proud of myself! Shall not let it die off without a fight.

Countdown to going up the crazy Tuas hill: 19 Days. Not that I'm looking forward to it, but what the heck. Better to convert into a full-fledged future moulder than moulding in the school library.

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 04:10:00 PM, Blogger -Poison- said...

u must b a tru blu blogger to blog at a frantic pace in the middle of a fever !

 
At 7/24/2005 01:47:00 AM, Blogger starbreez said...

Impressive statement in last paragraph! Cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home