Friday, November 04, 2005

Lifebook to ibook

The unthinkable has happened. I have crossed over to the white side.



From a total Mac cynic a few months ago to actually spending money to buy a Mac OS running Apple ibook G4. Well, not really spending any additional moola, since I sold my Fujitsu Lifebook to my bro. But still, I amaze myself at how easily my resolve against the Mac can be weathered down in such a short time.



I used to think that the Mac cannot run a single Windows application and wondered why people would actually not want to use a Windows based system. This thought was totally banished once I laid my hands on the ibook. Apart from playing games (which I no longer do... on the computer at least), the Mac OS works just as well as Windows, if not better. The most exciting thing is that there is going to be so much to explore in the Mac environment, especially after at least 12 years of sticking to Windows. And of course, the absolutely gorgeous design of the ibook and the OS interface makes the transition so much smoother.

KH, the biggest Mac cynic I know, called me mad for getting a Mac. He could be right. What the heck took me so long to get one?

3 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Sayesha said...

Oh man. Awesome! :D

 
At 11/06/2005 09:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are now carrying a pretty little Mac accessory and proclaiming to the world that you have crossed over to the white side?

can't fool me!

Prove me wrong by passing this acid test: junk your workhorse of a PC at home and get a real MAC.


*from the dark side*

 
At 12/17/2005 10:22:00 PM, Blogger starbreez said...

Woah, can't believe I missed this post. CONGRATULATIONS, you lucky guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home